SPECIAL OFFER FOR ARTISTS: WEBSITE AND SOCIAL NETWORKING £165.00
This includes: Designing a website for you, Open a Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/LinkedIn and Google+ and linking them where relevant.
Website (Normal cost – £150.00)
If you have no idea how to make a website, you are a complete beginner or if this is your first website.
We will help you create your own well designed and usable website. The website you create will be bespoke and tailored to your business, life or hobby. We take the time to teach you, help you put your ideas into practice in designing your new website. No matter what type of website you are looking for, we will help you chose the right imagery, typography, photography and designs to create a stunning online presence for your business.
1. Add your address and choose a colour
Enter your address and choose your favourite colour. Choose a personal and distinctive Internet address, e.g. www.your-name.co.uk to make your website stand out.
2. Your website will be created with one more click your own personal website will be automatically made and hosted.
3. Choose from 100s of HTML 5 templates topics to be the subject of your website, business, arts, crafts, football, pets, your wedding or music. You can easily change your topic at any time
4. Customise your website, add your own pictures, adapt the text and edit the colours or layout
Whenever you want! There’s no software or programming required!
Social Media is the most cost effective way of: (Normal cost £59.00)
1. Finding new customers,
2. Establishing a positive dialog with your existing customers and
3. Creating your own community on internet.
This course will show you how Facebook can contribute to your success.
Social media consists of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and many other internet based services which are utilised by your potential customers to communicate with the world.
* Creating a page for your business
* Implementing a content strategy
* Building your fan base
* Setting up groups, promotions and events
* Cross promoting your page
* Measure your page activity
* Integrating Social Media to your marketing strategy
* Develop a Social media marketing plan
* Engaging in Internet advertising
* Checking out advertising options and strategies
* Measuring and optimising ad activity
* Building your Internet presence
*Discuss your Website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn, Blog and Newsletters
For more info: Sharon Struckman
079 29 23 06 23